Join Our Team
Because we’ve been fortunate to continue growing, we’re always looking for bright, qualified and driven people to work in all areas of the Bank. If you’re looking for a job, you’ve come to the right place.
Ramsey National Bank is an employee-owned community bank, with most of our branches located in small towns throughout central and eastern North Dakota. Since a majority of our employees live in the towns where they work, customers are more likely to be neighbors and friends.
If you’re interested in working for a company where you can contribute to its growing success, we encourage you to view our job openings. We can offer you an authentically warm and friendly environment in a company committed to making life a little easier for our customers.
Please complete the Job Application form, and e-mail, fax, or mail it with a cover letter and indicate the specific job you are applying for.
E-mail your Job Application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax your resume to 701-662-4035
Ramsey National Bank
ATTN: Human Resources Department
PO Box 160
Devils Lake, ND 58301-0160
Ramsey National Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Ramsey National Bank is committed to a total compensation package (base pay, benefits, etc.) because we know employees are the key to our competitiveness in our markets. To that end, we offer total compensation opportunities competitive to our labor market peers, in order to ensure we recruit and retain the most qualified individuals. We recognize and encourage performance excellence while attracting, retaining, and rewarding the best possible team of professionals.
- Medical and Dental Insurance (available for positions at 30 hours per week)
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Group Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Health Care Reimbursement Plan
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An ESOP is the Bank’s way of contributing to the employee’s retirement plan. Each year a percentage of compensation is deposited into an account for each employee and Bank Stock is purchased with this contribution.
Paid Time Off
- Paid vacation
- Paid floating holidays
- Paid sick days
Employee Financial and Banking Services
- Free checking and savings account
- Reduced rates on loans
- Free safe deposit box
- Home mortgage benefits
- Professional clothing allowance